An "orange night", i.e. the low cloud cover reflects back the lights of the city. Icy rain in the morning.
Haven't been able to go out this week; Machete Tycoon is back in town and I have to figure out logistics...
Puttered around the apartment in my underwear, shot this from out my bathroom window. I like it. It reminds me of Niepce's first one.

I gotta go back to the Ghana Cafe again someday soon. Not for photos. Just sayin'. I had a time there once.
Maybe Tony Oceans would be down.
I'm rambling.
Haven't been able to go out this week; Machete Tycoon is back in town and I have to figure out logistics...
Puttered around the apartment in my underwear, shot this from out my bathroom window. I like it. It reminds me of Niepce's first one.

I gotta go back to the Ghana Cafe again someday soon. Not for photos. Just sayin'. I had a time there once.
Maybe Tony Oceans would be down.
I'm rambling.

No comments:
Post a Comment